12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Oversee Uline’s brand implementation on private label products, maintaining the brand identity on products, packaging and labels.
- Manage private label team associates and assist with supervising brand designers.
- Meet and coordinate with product managers on project specifications for product, packaging and label design.
- Develop and maintain relationships with domestic and international vendors.
- Collaborate effectively with vendors on print guidelines, expectations and due dates.
- Manage the maintenance and audit of private label product data in Uline’s mainframe, project database, files and archive.
- Correspond with and obtain artwork approvals from Uline’s President on specific private label projects.
- Manage and perform quality control inspections, audits, monthly reports and quarterly summaries.
- Negotiate and implement approved pricing for private label materials.
- Manage and communicate information and product design changes, both internally and externally.
- Proofread artwork proofs, instruction sheets and parts diagrams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- 7+ years experience in marketing or customer service.
- Product or project management experience.
- Packaging, material handling or office supply experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of Access, AS/400 or database experience.
- Requires travel to Uline’s branch and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We’re a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.