My Private Brand today announced its first one-day Virtual Summit. The groundbreaking digitally native event will be focused on accelerating and amplifying sustainability in retailer-owned brands. The My Private Brand Virtual Sustainability Summit scheduled to take place on October 15, 2020. The event builds upon the highly successful Velocity Global: the My Private Brand Virtual Conference.
Our goal is to ask questions and challenge existing answers – about sustainable packaging, equitable/ethical sourcing, and authentic marketing (tell the story). The Summit is the day to find the answers that help the private brand industry get closer to what “sustainability” means to both you and your customers.
The summit will feature retail executives and the most influential sustainability leaders for a unique look into the pressing challenges, emerging trends, and significant opportunities sustainability presents for private brand.
The first six speakers include:
- Scott Williams, VP Of Own Brands & Quality, BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Seanna Rishor, VP Of Private Label, Sobeys
- Dan Rahi, Head of Private Brand Execution & Design, Family Dollar
- Paul Rice, President & CEO, Fair Trade USA
- Paul Nowak, VP Enterprise Solutions, Quad
- Christopher Durham, President, My Private Brand
The day will include:
- Keynote presentations
- Panel discussions
- Roundtables: Interactive sessions for exploring critical issues in Private Brand Sustainability. Each discussion is moderated by an industry leader who facilitates substantive discussion.
- Speed3 Networking: A exciting speed-networking platform to help you meet summit attendees face to face over video in three-minute rounds of one-on-one networking.
As a part of our commitment to sustainability, My Private Brand has partnered with One Tree Planted to plant five trees for every ticket sold to the Sustainability Summit.
Tickets for the My Private Brand Virtual Sustainability Summit are $95. Group discounts are available.
Sponsor the summit: firstname.lastname@example.org