Today the Private Label Manufacturer’s Association (PLMA) Amsterdam office announced its first online Executive Education Program which will be held the mornings of October 27 and 28, 2020. All classes will be conducted in English.
Peggy Davies, the President of PLMA, says: “In times like these where in-person events are not possible, the Online Executive Education Program offers the unique opportunity for networking and knowledge sharing with your worldwide peer group within the private label industry.”
PLMA’s curriculum is available for all levels of private label executives and has been developed to present a fully understand of the private label industry. Classes include lectures and interactive sessions. The interactive presentations are designed to fit the practical needs of sales, marketing, operations, and management. The online program will focus on current topics and upcoming trends including Private label Strategy, Product Development, Scenario Planning and Retailer/Manufacturer Relationship, E-commerce and Generational Marketing.
This year’s speakers include:
- Prof. Kitty Koelemeije,r Program Coordinator Center for Marketing and Supply Chain Management, Nyenrode Business Universiteit
- Tom Stephens, President, Brand Strategy Consultants
- Arjan Both, Senior Vice President Global Sourcing Packaged Food, Walmart
- Paul van der Raad, CEO, Henne Petfood
- Steve Mader, E-Commerce Director Kantar Consulting
- Edgar Elzerman, Consultant, ECI
- Renate Kenter, Senior Strategy Consultant, De Ruijter Stragegie