MPB Careers: Lowes Home Improvement Packaging – Opns Project Manager
The primary purpose of this role is to coordinate and lead the packaging, signage, in-store display and other creative and marketing collateral for Lowe’s private brands. This includes responsibility for managing multiple creative and production processes and ensuring that all work meets brand, department, and corporate standards. This role drives the production of all private brand collateral and ensures reset timelines are met and product launches are executed on time, delivering sales and profit growth for Lowe’s.
- Manages a multitude of private brand projects by coordinating timelines, creative briefs, and project work scope.
- Prioritizes work prior to providing project direction and assignment to the agency.
- Collaborates with internal teams and product vendors to maintain consistency and ingenuity in messaging that positively impacts customer engagement, brand loyalty, and ultimately drives traffic to the store and/or to digital platforms.
- Ensures collaboration with channel partners for alignment and requirement of private brand deliverables.
- Resolves and/or escalates project issues, risks, changes, etc. to provide support and resolution in a timely fashion and verifies claims and certifications as required.
- Understands and forecasts project expenses and agency resources in order to stay within the budget and time constraints outlined at the onset of the project.
- Develops solutions for day-to-day project management and creative production issues to increase efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and value to the organization.
- Fosters a productive mindset within the team and with vendors to actively manage costs downward and implement savings opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Graphics-related field
- 4 years experience in project management across packaging design, production and printing
- 4 years experience managing multiple projects with varying timelines and requirements
- 4 years experience in a customer service role serving an internal or external client
- Experience in process improvement initiatives
- Experience in the successful management of people and projects under tight timelines and stressful conditions
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Job ID: 2119806BR
Line of Business: Corporate
Job Category: Marketing
Department: LWS_USA_Packaging Product Management
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full time
Location Name: Mooresville, NC (SSC)
Location Address: 1000 Lowes Boulevard, North Carolina, 28117
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.