Do you have a natural talent for planning and organizing and do you have natural superiority and perseverance? Then this is your chance to be part of one of the most dynamic departments within Lidl!
As part of the Branding and Packaging (BAP) department, the Packaging Management team at our head office ensures that the quality of our items is properly translated into packaging and that our products are given the right appearance. The department is also responsible for monitoring the Lidl house style.
As a Traffic Manager, you are the one who ensures that the roll-out of all projects relating to new packaging and adjustments to existing packaging is properly managed. You monitor the overview of all projects so that all departments and specialists involved know what is expected of them and deadlines are met.
In this position, you do not get a spread bed but you have what it takes to be the rock for the department when it comes to bringing structure and overview. With this, you contribute in the short and long term to the development of the efficiency and quality of the department. You actively seek cooperation with other departments within Lidl for the best result!
You are the eyes and ears of the manager, you know better than anyone what is going on in the department. You always have the overview and your affairs in order. From your role you dare to speak to people, you are firmly in your shoes and therefore dare to say ‘no’. With flair and humor, you always reach your goal, left or right, you are flexible and translate this into creative thinking with the business.
- Overall you coordinate and guarantee the implementation of all starting and ongoing projects within the department, in such a way that all set project objectives are achieved and can be successfully completed. For this you keep an overview of the layout of the different projects, manage and control the planning, monitor deadlines, agreements, actions and make timely adjustments where necessary.
- In addition, you monitor the quality of all starting projects, for this you check whether all necessary (administrative) information is available and you can quickly and effectively engage with interested parties such as our supplier and buyers.
- You are the point of contact for other involved departments within Lidl Netherlands, inform them about the progress and possible risks of the projects and ensure that all communication runs smoothly and on time.
- In addition to broadly monitoring the packaging projects, you also provide various reports in Excel, you manage the invoice flows and you draw up cost forecasts.
- You are indispensable for the department manager when it comes to providing insight into all planning information, from cost estimates to productivity schedules.
You are energetic, enthusiastic and few people you can’t find it with. People like to work with you, you energize and are super driven to be successful. You love to be the spider in the web within a dynamic, creative department where quality is of paramount importance!
- For this role you have a HBO diploma and 1-3 years of work experience in which your organizational and process management talent has emerged.
- Experience with packaging/packaging is therefore not a requirement, affinity with our retail organization is of course important!
- You can distinguish between main and side issues, are strong in process and you work extremely goal and result oriented.
- If you have knowledge of the German language in addition to knowledge of the English language, that is certainly an advantage.
A very varied, challenging and relatively new position within a department that is constantly developing and moving. You will work in a young, enthusiastic and driven team. You can count on good working conditions, with a competitive salary and the opportunity to further develop within Lidl Netherlands or internationally.
As the largest supermarket chain in Europe, we operate in over 30 countries. In the Netherlands, we have more than 19,000 employees in over 425 branches. The customer is central to us and we have an eye for sustainability, for example by including more and more organic, animal-friendly and sustainable products in our range and by building the most sustainable shops and distribution centers in the Netherlands. That involvement also extends to our employees. Lidl ensures a healthy work-life balance, sufficient growth and development opportunities and of course the right remuneration. In addition, diversity is high on Lidl’s agenda. Together we make Lidl!
Curious about the stories of others at Lidl? View the experiences here.
We look forward to receiving your application before July 19! For any questions please contact our recruiter Yvonne Holthuis on 035 528 7466.
After July 19 you will receive a message from us if you are invited for an initial online interview.
Head office Huizen Havenstraat 71 1271 AD Huizen – 7155.2 km away