Company Name: Daymon
Company Location: Sunbury, PA
We are looking for a dynamic Business Manager to join one of our account teams. Reporting to a Senior Business Manager or Director, this position is responsible for the overall management of a single account with limited food categories and limited team functions or a key category or categories within a larger account in the brokerage business. This role will have responsibilities within the execution of strategic plans, business plans, budgeting, and management/support of private brands within the retail space. Looking for someone with Fresh category management experience.
- Achieve budgeted goals for the area of accountability.
- Perform, coordinate and lead the analysis and development of marketing plans; product promotions; advertising; in-store displays; merchandising strategies; and inventory forecasting.
- Ensure execution of the Large Account Management Process framework to identify the most critical initiatives and relationships and work with the team to lay out short and long-term plans to achieve relationships at the appropriate level for the account or assigned category business unit.
- Demonstrate functional expertise in all facets of Private Brand & Branding via on-the-job development, educational and networking opportunities.
- Attract, develop and retain key talent to enable the execution of the collective goals of the customer and the enterprise.
- Execute new strategic initiatives for the account or the assigned categories.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/Graduate Degree preferred
- 3 years of professional work experience required within retail and grocery; 5 years preferred, ideally in the Fresh category
- Experience in building and nurturing brands within Healthcare and Beauty; private brand management a plus
- Previous experience calling on retailers and handling negotiations is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams
- Ability to contribute to setting and achieving budgets
- Good grasp of Product Development, Marketing, Retail, Category Management, and Logistics