MPB Careers: CVS Health – Private Label Portfolio and Digital Growth Manager
Job ID: 1639470BR
Location: RI – Woonsocket
Street Address: 1 CVS Drive
CVS Health continues to grow! We have an exciting opportunity for a Private Label Portfolio and Digital Growth Manager. You will have full scope of responsibility for achieving budgeted sales, gross margin, and building market share within our Store Brand Digital business. You will develop a strategic roadmap for the Masterbrand portfolio and the approach for digital acceleration of Store Brands and the Digital P&L. To ensure the success of Store Brands in a digital context you will lead cross-functional partners and align initiatives with the Digital Team, Front Store Marketing team, Category Managers, and Brand Managers. This is a unique role to marry marketing and strategic thoughtfulness – requiring a person to apply a structured approach to problem-solving – with an innovator’s creativity and “think customer” mentality.
You will both support and influence the enterprise’s 3-5-year strategic digital vision and bring to life a customer-focused innovation process to ensure we keep our customers’ needs at the heart of what we do.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop digital marketing strategy for the store brand portfolio, building awareness and agreement across the organization for those plans and ensuring digital marketing strategies are performed according to plan, on time, and on budget
- Lead a variety of omnichannel initiatives to promote CVS Store Brands growth through personalized digital engagement
- Promote and analyze the overall digital business. Understand performance and market trends. Share relevant business information with Front Store partners and partners. Partner with analytics and optimization teams to combine complex web data, product performance and voice of customer data to form applicable insights to accelerate growth.
- Lead the execution and prioritization of new work and deliverables to establish projects with measurement plans that track the effectiveness of implementation.
- Build partnership with Front Store Marketing and other partners to drive full portfolio Store Brand focused marketing campaigns that promote return on investment and raise awareness for our brands
You will report to the Senior Director of Store Brands.
5+ years of experience in digital category management / merchandising with analytical and merchandising skills Deep B to C knowledge in a retail environment
3+ years working in a matrix environment
3+ years experience with relevant marketing technology and channels, with a heavy focus on digital – email, website, search, mobile app, and affiliate. Experience with omnichannel marketing for a retailer/mass merchandiser
- Passion for digital and how technology can promote engagement, consumer experience and CVS purpose to help people on their path to better health.
- Can think and operate both at the highest, portfolio-wide level and at the most granular, “moments that matter” of the customer experience
- Experience at a strategy consulting firm
Education: Bachelor’s degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.