MPB Careers: CVS Health – Brand Manager, Store Brands
Job ID: 1660545BR
CVS Health continues our path of innovation! We are looking for a creative Brand Manager, Store Brands. You will develop/enhance and own the brand equity of one or more brands within the CVS Health Store Brand portfolio.
You will partner with others to develop customer-facing programs which bring the brand to life in-store, in digital, through PR, and other marketing vehicles. As owners of the brands’ equity, you will evaluate the brand performance as defined by company financials and creating a multi-year (2 to 3 years) vision.
You will report to the Senior Director, Store Brands.
- Develop a clear vision, objectives, and strategies for the brand that resonates with customers, which will allow us to achieve sales and margin goals both in the
- Short-term and long term
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners to create actionable programs that communicate the brand promise to our customers
- Influence and align internal partners and leadership on brand vision and strategies that increase trial and awareness and build the equity our brands
- Partner with category and product development managers to develop an innovation plan that is true to the brand positioning and promise, including establishing guardrails and adjacency maps to help guide the growth of the brand
- Gain a broad understanding of the business to influence all levels of the organization
- Develop, lead and coach a team to execute colleague and customer marketing plans
Brand Development & Marketing :
- Develop a 2 to 3-year brand vision, objective, strategy and plan based on customer and insights, and strategic fit that is aligned through Store Brand Leadership.
- Develop a 12-month marketing plan that is consistent with the brand position to achieve fiscal year sales/profit goal
- Partner with Category Managers and team analysts to ensure that marketing activities are supporting sales and profit growth
- Understand current market trends, consumer insights and competitive developments to partner with Product Development Manager on creative product development activities
- Evaluate market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising strategies, and product packaging and formulation
5+ years of related experience in Brand management from consumer-packaged goods or retail
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinker who can think out of the box
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and self-aware
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Must display success building relationships and trust while maintaining focus on project integrity with cross-functional business partners
- MBA preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.